I am Christi, the owner and photographer here at Nine Sparrow Lane Photography. Thank you for visiting my page and taking the time to get to know a bit about my work and the experience I offer. Photography is a mixture of skill and artistic vision, and as such I feel it is important to know the artist behind the work.
- I love Jesus & people!
- I am a mother of 9, yes you read that correctly, 9 blessings, all from my body and my husband of 24 years! We've only had the privilege to parent 8 of them, as our 4th child was only with us for a few short hours before God decided he wanted him back.
- I'm both a realist and a romanticist, which means I love to find the beauty in the everyday, crazy of life and document it, but I also love to design curated sessions to create fine art for my clients.
- I've always loved classic and timeless styles and that is reflected in my photography work.
- As a mother of many, I have a quite a bit of experience with both birth and newborns. I've worked as both a doula and a midwife's assistant, so I am no stranger in the birth environment.
- I am passionate about women understanding their bodies and how they are created and them being able to make choices for what is best for themselves.
- I value time with my family and with clients, and therefore only take on a very limited number of sessions each month, so that I can give both my very best.
- I value printed work over digital files, because we both invest too much time and money to have our beautiful images, confined to only digital mediums. I also know how busy life is and how easy it is to neglect getting those photos printed.
- I love collaborating with local businesses and ministries here in the community.
- I'm a tea sipper not a coffee drinker, but I do serve up a tasty cappuccino in the studio.
- Favorite Movie: Any of the BBC Series of Jane Austen's books.
- Furthest I've traveled: Uganda
- States I've lived in: Georgia, Iowa & Kansas
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Beach